- 1. What is the process of ordering a Bespoke piece?For local clients, contact Danielle for a face to face design meeting prior to filling in the bespoke builder form to give us more information on your project. For interstate or international clients Danielle can follow this process via email or phone consultation. Once the design process has been completed, Danielle will source the required stones for your bespoke piece. At this stage, when design is agreed upon, we will compile a detailed quote for the piece along with our terms of commission to sign. Once signed and finalised, a 50% deposit is required to being production with the balance due upon completion, pior to delivery.
- 2. How long does this process take?The production time frame varies depending on the design and materials being sourced. Bespoke projects can take anywhere between 4-8 weeks to complete. This will depend on the time of year, design and stone requirements. We will however try and accommodate your time frame. Please feel free to discuss this during the consultation process. .
- 3. Can I order a specific ring size?Because we make each ring individually, you can order the size you require. If you are unsure of your size, we recommend getting sized at your local jeweler. We work in letter sizing but can convert US sizing also.
Note – If you guess your size and it needs to be altered, you will incur an alteration fee. Alternatively you can request a ring sizer to be sent to you in the store.
- 4. What stones do you work with?We work with most precious and semi precious stones and pearls. We are able to source all cuts and colours of diamonds. Precious gems such as Sapphires, Emeralds, Rubies, Opals etc and a huge variety of semi precious gems such as Tourmaline, Quartz, Topaz eyc. Please feel free to ask for something specific and we will do our best to source it for you.
- 5. Where are your gemstones sourced?We work with only conflict free GIA certified diamonds. Our gemstones are sources from around the world, all stones are ethically sourced.
- 6. Are you happy for me to supply my own gemstone?We can work with some diamonds or precious gems supplied by you provided they are sent within Australia. Please contact us with further with details of the stone you have and we can assess whether it is within our requirements. Diamonds supplied to us will be tested and assessed prior to accepting. A disclaimer will need to be signed prior to handover to state that our work will be covered under the manufacturing warranty, but the stone is not covered.
- 7. What is the warranty on a Bespoke item?We cover the cost of reasonable repairs under normal wear for the first 6 months after purchase. If a piece shows signs of improper car, we will repair the piece at cost. An estimate of repair can be given prior to the repair. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
After 6 months, we will repair pieces at cost.
Please note that if any other jeweler undertakes work on one of our pieces, including sizing, this warrenty will be voided. We strongly recommend returning your item to use for any sizing or repair work required.
- 8. What materials do you work with?We work with most precious metals, gold, white gold, rose gold and platinum.
- 9. Do you ship custom pieces interstate and internationally?Yes.
Interstate we use Platinum Express Post, Signature required on delivery.
International insured shipping is via Fedex. Please be aware that you will be liable for all customs/duties charged associated with the delivery of your piece. We recommend you research the relevant liabilities for you country before commencing the process.