- 1. Complete our bespoke consultation formPlease begin by using our bespoke ring builder form to tell us all about the special piece you are looking for. This process provides us with important information about your style and preferences, and helps build a strong picture of your perfect piece. Send through your form, along with any additional notes or images and Danielle will be in touch within 2-3 working days to discuss the next step.
- 2. Design consultationOnce we have an idea of what you are looking for, we will contact you to discuss the piece further. We can do this via email, over the phone or in a face to face appointment for local clients.
- 3. Stone selectionOne of the most important elements of a bespoke piece is the centre stone. Whether it’s a diamond, sapphire, pearl or semi precious gem – we can guide you through the process of finding the right stone for you. We will often provide several different options to choose from based on your preference and budget.
- 4. Review designOnce you have settled on a design and stone, we will send you a detailed sketch and a final quote outlining all of the details for your confirmation.
- 5. Confirmation of orderOn approval of your quote, a 50% deposit is required to proceed with your bespoke order. We will also send you a ‘terms of commission’ to sign. At this stage, we will be able to advise on an estimated completion date for your special piece. Your order will then begin production with the balance due on completion.
Your bespoke piece will be transformed from glitter and creative dreaming and on its way to you soon…..